JSP is a dynamic web technology lets you design dynamic content for web pages. Without JSP, you always have to update the appearance of static HTML pages.
The following steps explain how a JSP page works :
– You send Http request to the web server.
– The web server is a kind of special server that recognizes http requesties for a JSP page. After that the web server sends it to the JSP Engine
– The JSP engine converts it into a Java Servlet.
– A part of the web server is called the servlet engine . The JSP engine compiles the servlet into an executable class, after that, sends it to a servlet engine .
– The servlet engine loads the class and executes it. After that the servlet engine sends the http response to the web server
– The web server forwards the Http response to your browser.
– Our web browser handles http response into the generated Html page.